Re: IML: Fw: Carter AFB running Question

Re: IML: Fw: Carter AFB running Question

Sorry - missed that part about it being rebuilt..

The accelerator pumps on the AFB's seem to be
problematic on the ones that I've had - the leather
plunger dries out and the thing doesn't work properly.

If you did the carb rebuild yourself, it's possible
that you missed something?  I tried DIY and got
totally different (good) results when I paid $250 to
have it done by a pro.  I have resigned myself to
leaving them alone internally besides a casual hosing
out with carb cleaner.

-K

Kenyon Wills