Leatherique on vinyl tops ( was Re: IML: The best weather/rubber softeni

Leatherique on vinyl tops ( was Re: IML: The best weather/rubber softening compound available???)

Can't say for a 'vert, but I put it on two '66 Imperials and a '70 New Yorker.  For vinyl tops, brush them off to get the surface dirt and apply pristine clean liberally.  No puddles, but definitely squishy.  Allow to sit at least 12 hrs in 70 degree weather in the shade or the garage.  Do not let sit in sun.  Wipe off excess and rinse.  Apply rejuvenator oil with great love and allow to sit at least 12 hrs etc. etc.  Wipe off excess and enjoy.

Happy motoring,

David

'91 K-Imperial driver
'66 LeBaron dual air and every option known to man

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.