Re: IML: The best weather/rubber softening compound available???

Re: IML: The best weather/rubber softening compound available???

Not that it is the best but GO-JO hand cleaner with lanolin but NOT pumice works effectively to clean and soften weather stripping........
have used it for a long time and there seems to be no adverse effects.
I apply it liberally and let it soak in.........the lanolin seems to be good for the rubber.