IML: Shameless Imperial Promotion

I just nominated my own car for "Car of the Month" with my insurance company.  I thought I would suggest to others to enter their impressive Imperials with their respective Insurance Companies or other places they can find.  Members can report back if they were successful at convincing others how great our cars are.

American Collectors
http://www.americancollectors.com/carofweek/Large.php

Continental Western Group
http://www.cwgcollectorcar.com/featured_vehicle/2006/2006vehicles.html