Re: IML: What Planet?

In my USA universe the right had side of the car is the passenger side.  But since you are in UK and the driver sits on what I consider the passenger side perhaps the perception is an altered state.  Or perhaps something may have been lost in the translation?  I still think that the determining factor is sitting in the front seat and facing forward the right side would be in the UK, the drivers side, just as it would be here in the USA.  So you are right, but next time use an interpreter.

Steve Restelli
Webmaster:
http://BarreCity.net
http://HistoryTV.net