IML: What Planet?

 I just received my first purchase from eBay. The description was "64 Chrysler Imperial Grille RH Side Excellent Shape"  I had my universe shaken when I noticed it was for the driver side and the closest this car has been to the UK is New London, Minnesota.  Looking at the car from the front, I guess it would be the right side, but that shatters my concept of life as I know it.  Have I been in an alternate Universe my whole life?