Re: IML: Parts for a 61

They'll fit, Kevin, but the 62 won't match the hood strip (62 has a blackened recess, others are smooth chrome).  And personally, I like the absence of a stand-up ornament on the 61 (63 has an eagle emblem attached).  These pieces are easily had from the Imperial parts folks listed on the club website!

jc