Re: IML: Arizona get together in Phx. March

Re: IML: Arizona get together in Phx. March

Hola Rick

What if all the Imperials from the Phx area was to meet and the have a scenic convory to Tucson to say one of the McDonalds there.  There happens to be several post war P15's, D-24's, S-11's, C-45/46's; several 1955-61 MoPars that have a set of Fins on the rear and some vintage 1961-1971 Sweptline Dodge trucks in the same area.

If this was to happen I will pay for any soda up sizing of your group's soda in Tucson.

Rodger & Gabby
COS