Re: IML: imperial winshield

Hi guys,
The marks in the windshield are not that deep.  In fact you cant catch them with a finger nail at all.  They are caused by driving on dirt roads and not filling the washing system or running out of fluid.  Back in the fifties western Montana was very rural and didn't have a lot of oiled highways.   I just fixed the washing system it was all plugged with dried fluid.  Boy that was some nasty stuff.  When a car sits for 25 years it can have some real nasty condensed fluids in it.  Any way if I could polish the marks out the window it would be OK.  Do any of you guys have a decent fuel door for a 55?  The first time I put a suitcase in the trunk my wife wanted something out of it at the gas station.  We all know what happens next in the story.
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaaaaaa

DR CHALLENGER <drchallenger@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
if the marks are deep enough you can feel them with your finger nail they
wont polish out.