From: Steve B.
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 7:32 AM
Subject: IML: Please Welcome Tyler Wible

New Subscriber(s): Tyler Wible
 Email Address is: wibletc@xxxxxxx
 Member Location: Colorado

 Car(s) owned: 1965 Chrysler Imperial 4-door hard top

 Self-Introduction: Just pulled this one out of the garage.  It had been
sitting for ten years, i added a battery and i started right up.  Now i
drive it to and from school half the week.
 Love this car.  The only problem is it fouls up spark plugs rapidly, i you
have a quick fix please tell me about it.

 --Tyler