IML: Imperial Grill Shell ?

About 30 years ago a guy gave me this Grill Shell. At the time he said he thought it was from an Imperial. Anyone have any idea what this is? Since I have no knowledge of early Imperials, I will apologize in advance if this is not from an Imperial.
It has been hanging in my garage for a long time. Thanks in advance.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=7t2ts2v.6fxi0us3&Uy=4wz90n&Ux=0