Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 8:16 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Please Welcome Tom Carroll

New Subscriber(s): Tom Carroll
Email Address is: tomand2@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Raleigh, NC

Car(s) owned: 1976 Chrystler New Yorker Brougham  Good condition.
Only 36,000 original miles.

Self-Introduction: 1976 Chrystler New Yorker Brougham  Good
condition. Only 36,000 original miles. Inherited from Grandfather.

I live outside of Raleigh NC.  Married with 2 boys, 8 & 11 who
love to ride in this car.