From:  "Steve B." <imperial59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  IML: Please Welcome Tom Carroll
Date:  Fri, 16 Mar 2007 19:16:19 -0800

5.5%* 30 year fixed mortgage rate. Good credit refinance. Up to 5 free quotes - *Terms ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm