Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2007 11:49 PM
Subject: Re: IML: How do you know when your car was made? Can we search th e registry?

The key word as you said "new cars come out late the year
before"; therefore the EARLY 59's came out in the LAST QUARTER of
1958.

Æyn

--- Clint and Laurie Carter <imperialschooner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Steve, that was just a general statement. I always thought new
cars come out late the year before. I was born in September, so
I figured my '59 made it's appearance sometime in the last
quarter of '59....My VIN is M637100313....the 313th one off the
line.

Laurie
----- Original Message ----- From: webmaster
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2007 12:15 AM
Subject: IML: Laurie Carter-How do you know when your car was
made? Can we search th e registry?

I wondered how you know your car was made in late 1958?  I
would like to know roughly when my '59 was built.  It's vin# is
M637104158.  Is this before or after your vin#.  Is there a
list of vin#'s we can search by on the club site?  In fact I
think it is not working, as I did a general search for 1959
models and there were zero results.  Is the registry site down?

Steve Restelli
Webmaster:
http://BarreCity.net
http://HistoryTV.net