Re: IML: filter bag? Fuel sock

Hey all, I carry in stock both sizes of fuel filter (sock). It is Mopar part # 1670694. It might have a superceded #. The sizes are for the fuel line diameter. 5/16 and 3/8. I just put on a new one for my 61 Crown 2 door. Email off list to Spicemanii@xxxxxxx for further info.    Joe Machado, I am in Palm Desert, Calif
   I also carry the float (bulb) in stock.