Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 6:30 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Coil Update

I replaced the coil this afternoon because it appeared to be seeping oil. To

no avail, no real difference except it seems to idle terrible but cruise
smoothly.  The next "only" thing left would be water in the gas tank. This
car sat for a year at a time before it was run briefly for a period of
several years.
Would this be a likelyhood?
Thx,
Chris Strohmeyer