Re: IML: Coil Update

Have you made any adjustments to the carb?  My experience has been, especially in summer, that if you have a lot of things running, e.g. the air conditioner, radio, windshield wipers, all at the same time, the idle at stand-still is rough unless the carb is adjusted.  I'd check the gas tank just to make sure there were no areas where condensation could get in and make the idle rough, but I would think that would affect cruising speed as well.