Re: IML: 1970 Imperial Limousine/1

Rich,

    Check out the curb weights of the stock Imps of the vintage and the Limo's by Stageway which are listed by production, but don't offer a weight.........though the offered weight of Rockefeller's of only roughly 80 pounds more than the heaviest listed four door(s)car does seem a little light,  ...........................

ybshore