Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 3:35 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: 1970 Imperial Limousine/1

Rich,

    Check out the curb weights of the stock Imps of the vintage and the
Limo's by Stageway which are listed by production, but don't offer a
weight.........though the offered weight of Rockefeller's of only roughly 80
pounds more than the heaviest listed four door(s)car does seem a little

ybshore

1970 Imperial Facts and Figures
<http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1970/FactsAndFigures.htm>

In a message dated 3/22/2007 3:19:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,