IML: '58 Imps and Chrysler Styling

Imperialists,

    The style which evolved from post-War Keller to Exner at his height in the late '50's/early sixties make for unbelievably gorgeous cars, never to be duplicated....I had not examined these years closely until another member noted his affinity for these years, and my own search for a 'vert of the "100 Million Dollar Look" years led me to the "Finest of the Forward Look" years and an appreciation for the mechanical growth of the motors/engineering of the time/and advanced styling, culminating in these  beautiful examples of American achievement, for they are nothing less......though of course I wont for the Imperial...[Denis you are ONE lucky man], and as for the 'other', it is impressive in it own right....but NOT an Imperial !!!...I was wondering, besides the obvious styling of the Imp vs. this NY'er, if these two were taken to the test track ala the video which is on the OIC comparing the 1957 Imp to offerings of the other top-of -the-line cars of the day, what would an aficionado of the brand {Chrysler} feel as differences between the two?

ybshore
1956 Imperial Sedan {embryo to the future generations}