From: kmotion45@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 9:01 PM
Subject: IML: 62 tailites

Hello gang! I have a set of 62 imperial tailites in
good shape. Two pair of bezels. One set in good shape
for cores to rechrome. One set is good as is. One lens
is excellent .The other is driver quality. Also 1959
imperial dash good lens, guage pod ,switches and
chrome. will disassemble for shipping. Mail off line
for quotes or call 801 3097998 cell ,8017322328
weekdays 8 to 3  or my home 8019261744 leave message.