Re: IML: Goal not met

we are in about the same boat. we wish you luck, and never give up. gale and michelle

mtnose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi All,
     I set a goal to have my 1959 Imperial completely restored by the anniversary of 20 years from the date I bought it. Well,
 tomorrow will be 3/27/2007 20 years later that I bought the car in Penndel Pa. on 3/27/1987 when I was 25 years old. I still have interior work and a small fortune in some rechroming, along with getting the radio, window washer system and other minor things going. I'm still paying off loans from the 16,000  dollars I put into it in 2005. I have had many people in my life say that I'll never get this project done and to sell it. I have to admit, it has been a long hard road to get the car this far and with out the help of this site, the vendors, friends and family I would have most likely given up. So, I've set a new deadline, 1/28/2009, that is 50 years from when the car was built. Wish me luck, and thanks for all your help.

Marty Trendler
Red Bluff, Ca.

Looking for earth-friendly autos?