IML: Please Welcome Christopher Shine

New Subscriber(s): Christopher Shine
Email Address is: iamchrisshine@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Bakersfield, CA

Car(s) owned: 1951 Crown Imperial

Self-Introduction: I am new to the Imperials and am really a Chevy guy. But I found this 1951 Imperial for $1000.00 and couldn't pass it up. I hope to soon send in pictures to be posted up on the site. I go to pick her up this Thursday (3/29/07). I'm sure I will need help and plenty of advise as this project comes along. First on the list is looking for white walls to get her rolling and to convert it to a 12 volt system, Along with hopefully getting her started. I think I will call her Lola.