IML: 67 Imperial Crown Coupe

This car is in Richmond, Indiana. on e-bay. I inspected this car today. The photoes do not show the extent of RUST DAMAGE it is extenceive. Bumper Etts poor, rear bumper poor,there isa Rats nest  in where jack is. Both Qtrs. have a lot of bondo, both front fenders the same. Some one put a enamel white paint on this car so it looks good. in photoes. Interior is better than averiage, radio works. Do to the rust condition this car has been in a lot of salt from are area. If any one on the Iml. is bidding on this car you should have some on l;ook at it.
Good luck to all
Ben H. Larick  67 Imperial collector. I have 7