Re: IML: 67 Imperial Crown Coupe

David,

No wonder they made you a Crew Chief.   It is a dreary 59 degrees here, but to be back in the seventies by Saturday.

Just before we left Florida a friend showed me a short film clip.  This clip was taken at an air show in the northwest, of a pilot buzzing the strip in a B-52, then entering a sharp, steep, left turn,  which continued until the plane hit the ground and then exploding, right in front of the crowd, killing the pilot and accompanying brass.

The pilot, of high rank, had a reputation of being a show off,  which just proves that their are old pilots and bold pilots, but no old, bold pilots.   Did you ever hear of this accident?

Bill/Imp, 68's

See what's free at AOL.com.