Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 5:46 AM
Subject: Re: IML: 67 Imperial Crown Coupe

David,

My herd needs thinning, but wouldn't mind looking at this car.  Richmond, Indiana is not far from where we live, perhaps an hour away.  it is raining here, it is also "trash day", so have a lot of stuff out for pickup, hope they get it.   Now have a "Stationary Bike", I pedal and pedal, but that SOB remains in one place.

Take care,

Bill/Imp, 68's