From: WBinegar
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 7:17 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 1955 Imperial

The tubing ends were flairs between a single and a double flair. I pulled out a insert that looked flat on the end.

In a message dated 03/25/07 13:17:49 Pacific Daylight Time, WBinegar writes:
I'm just about to ready to bend my fuel lines for a 1955  Imperial Sedan. When I noticed a flat copper flair not a double flair. Has anyone ran into this problem and do you use the double flair tube with another fitting???

Warren Binegar
1955 Imperial sedan & Newport