IML: My 1968 Convertible Is For Sale

Hello List:

I have been an infrequent contributor to your list, although I have enjoyed reading the posts and gotten some excellent advice from a number of you.

I've decided that it's time to sell my beautiful 1968 Imperial convertible. I'll be taking some digipics shortly and supplying a link where you can view them.

My intention is to give anyone on this list who wants her first crack at her. My asking price is $14,990. If anyone has any questions please feel free to email me at crestonave@xxxxxxx. The car is located on Long Island in New York.

Thanks
Tom McConnell

See what's free at AOL.com.