Re: IML: 61 Imperial red interior Question

Re: IML: 61 Imperial red interior Question

Joe and List -

I have an absolutely original 61 Convertible with a red interior. I bought it more than 20 years ago from the original owner with just 41,000 miles on it so I can say with real confidence that the carpet is black as are the metal inserts in the door.

Ken Miller
Portland, Oregon

SpicemanII@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hey ya'll. I am looking for confirmation on a red interior restoration for a 61 Imperial red interior combination. Assumptions will not do, as I need a positive answer. When an interior is red, is the carpet and metal insert in the door panels black or red? Will it have black or red carpet? Thank you in advance for a correct answer. I am doing a Crown 2 door and a conv at the same time and both are to be red interiors. Joe Machado