Re: IML: '65 passenger mirror and AM/FM

On my AM/FM, you use the ring behind the tuning knob to switch bands.  On the face of the radio, you can see what band you're on, AM is white and FM is redish orange.  When I switch to FM and started scrolling the stations with the tuning knob, it acted like it was trying to find something, but nothing came in clear.

I got some really clear reception on the AM dial, though, mainly sports shows, news shows, and, in the bigger cities, music stations.  The wind got so bad in Illinois yesterday afternoon (18-wheelers were having a hard time keeping control), though, that I just lowered the antenna (it works), and turned off the radio.  I was afraid the wind would snap it off!

Timothy
1965 Crown 4-door

See what's free at AOL.com.