Re: IML: '65 passenger mirror and AM/FM

I did it by hand.  I took my Volvo and put it where I could set the mirror.  The way I drive, if someone is behind me, they disappear from the interior rear view mirror, show up on the outside mirror, then are beside me at a glance.  It's not that hard, but easier with the remote in the car while sitting the driver's seat.  My Volvo doesn't have it and I did it the same way and it worked out fine.

Since I've come home, though, things have changed.  "Can you give me a ride to the train," "Oh, I'm moving, can you help out," are becoming common phrases.  I admit, you can probably fit four, maybe five in a pinch, people in the trunk, but I'm not a moving van.  I think the train thing is funny.  Is there someone there you want to impress?  Actually, I was told by a friend that he just wanted to ride in the Imperial.  I said no problem, I'll take you to the train (a whole 11 blocks) so you can ride in the Imperial.  I got clocked twice just putting the license plates on because the garage door was open.  One guy asked "What is that?  Who makes that?" and another said "I really like old cars like that."

I didn't expect the attention from this car, but it's nice.

Timothy
1965 Crown 4 door

See what's free at AOL.com.