IML: adjusting rear end 69 LeBaron and 76 new yorker for sale

IML: adjusting rear end 69 LeBaron and 76 new yorker for sale

I am in the process of putting the rear end of my 69 LeBaron back together. I have the driver side axle in and torqued to 35 ft/lbs.

What is the best way to proceed with the axle wiith the adjuster? I have read the FSM and would like some additional suggestions/input.

Thanks

also as an FYI in Spokane:

http://www.wheeldeals.com/details.php?eqvehicleid=16423069&eqdealerid=150477

Fred Joslin