Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2007 3:35 AM
Subject: IML: Vehicle Transporters ?

I used Horseless Carriage to transport my 56 Southampton from the port in LA to South Carolina. They were very careful with the car and were competitive with the cost. They are fully insured, which is very important. The only bad part of the experience was they were very poor communicators. The folks in the office didn't seem to have a clue, or care. Once the deal was commited, they seemed to lose interest. The driver was great; they had Jeff Gordon's motorcycle in the load with my Imperial along with other higher dollar cars than mine. Cost was about $1,350 for enclosed transport. The car could be driven, so there was no extra charge for winching the car onto the trailer.