Re: IML: Budd Pad & Caliper Update - 1967-1969

Re: IML: Budd Pad & Caliper Update - 1967-1969

Yes, the good ones are 7/16 or terribly close.  The OK
ones are around 5/16, but I don't want to over-sell
and have someone complain.

Most people are likely not all that hard on their
Imperial brakes, so 5/16 could go for decades, at
least at the rate that I put mileage on my various
cars.

-K