Re: IML: 69 Brake Caliper (Calipers online: how good?)

Has anyone on the list already installed a new set of these? Not like we have a lot of room to be choosy here, but just wondering. My LeBaron is at the shop as week speak having a front-end rebuild done. Not sure if I'll have to replace, but it would be good to know at any rate.

THANKS - Mark.

Subject : Re: IML: 69 Brake Caliper

Date : Wed, 11 Apr 2007 13:35:16 EDT

From : Kinkodw@xxxxxxx

Calipersonline should have them. They are very pleasant to deal with, I

received both left and right calipers from them. Quick shipping. I am having them

installed on my '69 Lebaron 4 door hardtop on 4-16-07.

_http://calipersonline.com/_ (http://calipersonline.com/) .

Dwain

Create and Share your own Video Clip Playlist in minutes at Lycos MIX (http://mix.lycos.com)