IML: 1957 Imperial- parts or whole

Greetings-

After much gnashing of teeth, I have decided to part out my 1957 Imperial Custom 4dht.  It is just too big a project for me to restore.  The rockers are badly rusted and the rear quarters are in need of help too.  The interior is badly worn and the dash needs to be replaced.  The car runs and drives (very short distances only as the front end is bad).  The motor runs smoothly and she idles like she should.  The car is nearly complete.  Odometer shows 73,100.  Car is black.

I am auctioning off the engine on EBay right now (120107674556).  My reserve is set at $3,300 and I may move on that depending on interest.  I will let the whole car go for $3,500.

After the engine auction I will begin parting the remainder out.  So if anyone is interested in the whole car, PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP (jtpoltrock@xxxxxxx).

Jim Poltrock

Kenosha, Wisconsin

(262) 620-1352