IML: triple-stripe-whitewalls (radials): 1967

IML: triple-stripe-whitewalls (radials): 1967

When I bought my '67 LeBaron in 1995 I just put a decent set of Goodyear radials on it. They've been fine (for me anyway) but are starting to dry-rot, and I think replacement time is closing in.

Definitely want to stick with radials, but thinking of going with the triple-stripe whitewalls, which I know were used on other years Imp's, and Lincolns as well.

Looked on the clubpage, but the correspondence on these is a few years old now. Has availability on these improved any? I remember reading that these were availaible in the narrow-wide-narrow (used on Lincolns) as opposed to the wide-narrow-wide (used on Imps - I think.....), but if the pattern is reversed, still an improvement over the single-band whitewall.

Anyone else here done such a replacement recently?

THANKS - Mark.

Create and Share your own Video Clip Playlist in minutes at Lycos MIX (http://mix.lycos.com)