Re: IML: Ripped off in Wyoming//2

Imperialists'

    Here, here, Gary!  I can only add that my years have taught me truth and justice are weighed not on a levered platform with instant and immediate reaction, but in a circle, with sometimes years going by before things set themselves straight.  Roger, YOU sleep well tonight and know things DO even out in the end......

ybshore