Re: IML: Ripped off in Wyoming, but lived to tell about it!

Re: IML: Ripped off in Wyoming, but lived to tell about it!

One of teh first things I would do is invest in AAA or some other tow service. The cost of a years membership is cheeper than one tow. It covers ANY car you ar drive be it a 1930 Imperial or 2007 300. They also take you to places they recomend. If the place rips you off you can contact them. They will toss then as repair place in a heartbeat. I know we are talking about Imperials where some parts are hard to find but that is no excuse for highway robbery. I have taken my Imperial to places recomended by AAA and have had nothing but good luck. The one time I went someplace else I got screwed..

George
64 Crown Coupe
64 LeBaron
67 Le Baron