Re: IML: Ripped off in Wyoming, but lived to tell about it!

Re: IML: Ripped off in Wyoming, but lived to tell about it!

This is VERY true that AAA helps LOADS! If you get the PLUS
service, you get 100 miles free towing.  When Patrick and I were
on our way back from the Arizona members get together of Imperial
Club on March 17th, we stopped to get gas @9PM and the battery
was dead and we were 100 miles from home in Tucson.  I called AAA
and got a jump and keep it going until we got in our driveway in
Tucson.  The next day I replaced the battery.

If you drive a lot and also take you Imperial on trips (short or
long), the extra it costs for the AAA PLUS service is VERY WELL
WORTH IT!!! (I think we pay about 125 for the 2 of us per year.
It also include international driver license and photos.)

Æyn & Patrick