Re: IML: 1957 Imperial- parts or whole

The motor trend road test posted on our own site states their lebaron as equipped was $7905.  Base was $6424 I believe.  The car in their test had leather seats and autopilot on top of the usual stuff.  A brand new town car today starts at $42K and goes into the $60Ks.  Most economists use a multiplier of 8 point something and some change to convert, so that is about right.

Tim <tpattrin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We were talking in a bar tonight and wondering what a new 1963
Imperial sold for in '63? Any ideas?