Re: IML: 1963 Imperial Sales Figures and Prices

Re: IML: 1963 Imperial Sales Figures and Prices

Hola All

When I got a 1963 Le Baron I was able to ask the same question to the original buyer.  This car was her wedding present from her husband.  She left a 1961 Ford "Star Liner" that she had purchased new for a Formal Black Le Baron that was priced at slightyl above $7,000.  This Le Baron came from NY City, San Fransico, Yuma, to COS and now is in Omaha, Neb.

This car has the normal 1963 Le Baron appointments of:

Dual Air
Dual outside Mirrors
Auto High Beam Dimmer
Auto-Pilot