Re: IML: circuit breaker for '66 LeBaron

Re: IML: circuit breaker for '66 LeBaron

Hi All...well, I think the reason the power windows and Door Locks are not working on my '66 LeBaron is that I toasted the circuit breaker! duh! at least thats what the tests I have done seem to indicate. (good voltage going IN, very weak coming OUT).....does anyone happen to have an extra one of these? Its the breaker that sits up above the drivers-side kickpanel....one side of the breaker says "30A" and the other says"15A"...there is just one number stamped on the unit, thats on the backside and reads "265"...I have looked on NAPA but didn't find it though i didn't go thru the 10+ pages of breakers they list......and help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Dan Melnik