From: Bogart3147@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 16:20:05 EDT
Subject: Title question

As all of you know, I got my Imperial last week.  I filed the title with the State of Illinois immediately just so I could get plates; however, I think it should be corrected.  It reads:

Make:  Chrysler
Model:  Imperial
Gross weight:  4500 lbs.

I think it should read:

Make:  Imperial
Model:  Crown
Gross weight:  5015 (per the IML)

When the car was built, Imperial was a separate division of Chrysler Corp.  You don't see titles that read Make: GMC, Model: Cadillac.

Does everyone else's titles read Make: Chrysler, Model: Imperial?

Timothy Callaway
1965 Crown 4-door

See what's free at AOL.com.

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.