Re: IML: Fwd: Title question

Hi Tim....I had the same go-round with the DMV folks here in CAlifornia....some of the other IML members will surely be sending you their 'stories' about how they had to educate the people at DMV (I use the term 'people' very loosely here)...the secret, I think, is to try and get someone at the DMV counter who is old enough to remember these vehicles....otherwise be prepared for lots of blank looks when you tell them that 'Imperial' was its own division back then.......remind them that even though LINCOLN or MERCURY are both really from Ford , we don't call a Lincoln a FORD, right?...Good Luck!!!
Dan melnik