Re: IML: Wyoming rip off--Improve the Imperial Highway Webpage to help o

Re: IML: Wyoming rip off--Improve the Imperial Highway Webpage to help others on the road

Why not improve the Imperial Highway webpage to include phone numbers of the volunteers?  http://www.imperialclub.com/OIC-specific/map.htm

I am one of 2 listed there for the State of Vermont, and I would be glad to help anyone having trouble or needing suggestions anywhere in this state.  I have no problem leaving my phone number along with my email address on that web page.

Steve Restelli
Webmaster:
http://BarreCity.net
http://HistoryTV.net