IML: '60 Imperial Gauge Pod: Attn Donn Reese

IML: '60 Imperial Gauge Pod: Attn Donn Reese

Hi All,

Donn,I don't have your e-mail address, but thought of you when I saw the posting on E-bay.  You might want to take a look as it is a complete gauge pod for a '60 Imp.  I found it with the search "chrysler imperial - all".

Good Luck

Jim L. in OR