Re: IML: Wyoming rip off--Improve the Imperial Highway Webpage to help o

Re: IML: Wyoming rip off--Improve the Imperial Highway Webpage to help others...

For those of you who travel around or thru Palm Springs area can call or drop in at any time. I am retired and have a shop where I can tow if you break down and have no one to repair and get you going again. Some things would harder to fix and some are an adjustment to a minor repair. I have both an enclosed and an open trailer, both being new trailers. The enclosed is 10,400 lb and the open a 7,000 lb. So, all feel free to call and make sure I am home and not at a show somewhere in the USA. My cell is a cungular, # 760 413 9602. If you block your # I might not answer so please make yourself identifiable.  I love many makes of cars besides Mopars, but have only Mopars for the last 20 or so years. I have also had Cads, Lincolns, Mercs, Ponchos, Buicks, Chevies, Fords, Ramblers, Continentals, Plymouths, Chryslers, Dodges, DeSotos and Lots of Imperials. ps, 1 Mercedes and 1 Lotus Esprit.  I know, I know.
   Joe Machado   So, feel free to put my name and # on any list for those of you needing assistance or help of some kind when near.

See what's free at http://www.aol.com.