IML: 73 2 Door Coupe Trim Piece

List,

I am looking for the trim piece that fits on the drivers side of the
optional leather bucket seats for the '73 2 door coupe.  The trim
piece runs along the outside edge of the seat, and hold the power seat
switches in place.  The 2 door and 4 door front seat trim are
different from each other, so they are not interchangable.  My usual
contacts do not have this piece, so I am reaching out to the list for
help.

If you think you might have one available, please contact me off list.
I also have a picture available for those who need clarification on
what I am looking for, again, please contact me offlist .  I have
considered fabricating a fiberglass piece as a replacement, but would
like to find an OEM piece before I move on to that idea.

Thanks!

Scott Smith
'73 Imperial 2 door coupe (Blackie)
'73 Imperial 2 door coupe (Ol' Red)