Re: IML: Title question

How about Texas? Anybody know how they behave about Imperials? My '62 is listed as CHRY on it's California title. I was thinking of switching it over to Texas after I get it back to roadworthy.

Dave
Bogart3147@xxxxxxx wrote:
You hit the nail on the head.  With all the different cars that have come and gone since automobiles were first built, one would think that state agencies would have a system to account for all of them.  Although maybe few in number, many of these cars have fallen into collectors hands and should be seen for what they actually are.  I realize that Imperial can be a little confusing, as it was a Chrysler prior to 1955 and, I believe from 1990-1993, but between 1955-1975 and, I believe the 1981-1983 years, it was a separate division.  Even my insurance company doesn't have it right.  They even misspelled Chrysler, spelling it Crysler. LOL

Timothy Callaway
1965 Crown 4-door